Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Is This Thing On?

The first post. Ah, the pressure. Well not really. All I can say is that I wanted to set up something just in case anyone might be interested in reading/finding some of my fiction. Just wanted to make sure folks have a warm, fuzzy, convenient place to go.

Postings will no doubt be sporadic and minimal. For starters, my wife and I are expecting twins in May (we already have a 2.5 year old). Plus, there’s work, my commute, writing, house stuff, bathing, etc. So yeah. Every now and then I’ll check in. Maybe it will get addictive. Maybe it won’t.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

EXPECTING TWINS!?!?! Oh man, now, THIS is NEWS!

Good to see you blogging. I don't know how you found me (btw, how?) but now we're out of the closet, outted as BLAHGERS!

Andrew Roe said...

Yeah, twins. It's crazy. Still can't believe it.

I can't remember how I found your blog. Clicked one link, then another, then another. You know how those things happen.