Saturday, February 7, 2009

New Story at Freight Stories

The ratio of recent postings definitely favors the familial over the
literary -- not
surprising, given that I have an energetic, challenging and scary-smart three-and-a-half-year-old son and ten-month-old twins.

But today there's some writing news to report: I have a new story up at Freight Stories. It's called "Why We Came to Target at 9:58 on a Monday Night." Might be my longest title ever. And certainly the first to feature a corporate tie-in.

This is the fourth issue of Freight Stories, and editors Andrew Scott and Victoria Barrett have put together another superb collection of short fiction. I'm very happy to be a part of the issue.

Also got word today that the upcoming issue of Slice Magazine that will feature my short story "My Status" will also include an interview with Paul Auster. That made my day/week/month/year.

No comments: