- The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz
- The Year of Magical Thinking by Joan Didion
- The Mercy Papers by Robin Romm
- The Good Thief by Hannah Tinti
- The Road by Cormac McCarthy
- Big World by Mary Miller
- Pank #4
- Slice Magazine #4
- The Writer's Notebook: Craft Essays from Tin House
- Citizens Welles by Frank Brady
It's not that I'm not enjoying these books and journals. I am. Immensely.
It's not that I'm not enjoying these books and journals. I am. Immensely.I want to finish each of them. But somehow… I start one. I stop. I start another. I stop. It’s bad. It’s not good.
This is me admitting there's a problem. The first step.
(Although somewhere in there, at some point, I did manage to start and finish Kevin Wilson's Tunneling to the Center of the Earth. So there's hope.)