Saturday, August 6, 2011

Pear Noir! Number Six

Today I received my contributor copies of the latest issue of Pear Noir!

It looks purty. Lots of good folks in this issue, including Amelia Gray, Jessica Anthony, Mark Strand, Ryan Ridge, Salvatore Pane and many others.

Also included is my story "Look," which begins like so:

"Neighbors kept calling, one after another, a steady stream of complaint. They wanted to know what her husband was doing lying down in the middle of the street. It was getting dark now and he was still out there, Dave, her husband, sprawled like a corpse or a drunk, oblivious."

The issue is sold out, but a second print run is imminent...

2 comments:

Jason Jordan said...

Congrats, man. I've got the issue in my queue.

Andrew Roe said...

Thanks, Jason.

I've only read Amelia Gray's story (which I really enjoyed) so far. But I'm looking forward to checking out the issue...

Cheers,

Andy