Sunday, January 24, 2010

Things My Kids Have Recently Said

"I love Tylenol." *

"Daddy's like Santa. He knows everything." *

"Fries, fries." **

"My dinosaur pillow needs more fluff." *

"I'm nothing." *

"Pan-da." **

"Can I have a parachute some day?" *

"Shoes, shoes." **

"Do you want to watch me pee?" *

"Uh-oh." **

"You need to do another film of me so I can be on TV." *

"Ooooooooooh." **

"Your booty. Your booty. Shake your booty off the dance floor." *

"Dog-gie." **

"Dead means you're dead." *

"Yuck." *

"Are we shooting the breeze?" *

"All right." **

"I'm never going to die, Mommy. I'm never going to ever die, not even today." *

* Ethan (4)

** Henry and/or Celia (21 mos.)

1 comment:

Ethel Rohan said...

Out of the mouth of babes, I love it. You should keep recording all of these, what a gift to give them in later years.