Sunday, October 25, 2009

News, Links, Pumpkins, Etc.

It's Sunday night, and a brief, general update thing is about all I'm capable of...
  • Some recent acceptances from SmokeLong Quarterly, Waccamaw and jmww.
  • Random Ethan quote: "Daddy, should we have a conversation?"
  • I'm horrible at updating my blog, but a while back I finally updated my links to include some great writers. You should check them out.
  • Just made the easiest, unhealthiest enchilada casserole ever (recipe and ingredients courtesy of Trader Joe's).
  • Lastly, the family recently went on our annual pumpkin patch pilgrimage. Photos below.

The Lil' Devil and the Princess...



The inevitable battle over fishy crackers...




Ethan enjoys some homemade pumpkin ice cream...



2 comments:

Ethel Rohan said...

Congratulations, Andrew, on the nomination, your recent acceptances, and your beautiful children. Enjoy it all!!!

Andrew Roe said...

Thank you, Ethel!